Dual degrees provide students the opportunity to combine two skill sets and increase networks and career opportunities. Students can earn both degrees in less time than it would take to complete them independently.
The McCourt School of Public Policy offers dual degrees in the following areas:
- Master of Public Policy/Master of Business Administration (MPP/MBA)
- Master of Public Policy/Master of Arts in Economics (MPP/MA)
- Master of Public Policy/PhD in Government (MPP/PhD)
- Master of Public Policy/PhD in Psychology (MPP/PhD)
- Master of Public Policy/Juris Doctor (MPP/JD)
- Master of Public Policy/ Master of Science in Foreign Service (MPP/MS)
- Master of Public Policy/ Master of Arts in German and European Studies (MPP/MA)
- Master of Public Policy/International Organizations MBA (MPP/IOMBA)
Students must apply to and be accepted by each department in order to be eligible for a dual degree. Please note that admissions decisions are made separately and admissions requirements differ across departments.
Image courtesy of FOX Architects, www.johncolephoto.com